Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Summary August 6, 2014

I am so close to finishing my paper. I have like two things to change and then I can send it to Dr. Wheeler to be approved. 

Today we met with the office of admissions and financial aid. I think Amber and I were the only ones who asked the important questions considering we are seniors and already have a pretty good idea of what we want to do and where we want to go. Not all of my questions were answered due to the fact that I didn't ask them, so I have set up a meeting with Philip on Friday. He's going to answer the questions I have about applying to Duquesne, the major that I want to study, and possibly what I can do with a minor in music therapy. I also have a campus tour set up on Friday at 1! Phil went ahead and made the meeting for me since I had mentioned something about touring while we were in the meeting earlier. It was so nice of him. 

Until tomorrow, SEED!

No comments:

Post a Comment