Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 8, 2014

Last Day :)

      Today, all I did was fix more things in my paper and have it rechecked again.  These past 8 weeks have not been what I expected at all.  I didn't think it was going to be fun or that I was going to make new friends.  All I had in my mind of working here was doing a lot of work in the labs and writing a lot of lab reports.  I am happy that I had the chance to be a part of project SEED and to work with the Gawalt lab.  They were so nice and helpful and I'm glad that they were a part of my lab experience.  The project that I worked on this summer was a fun topic.   It required me to work with cobalt and octadecylphosphonic acid.  It might seem hard, but it was really easy.  Anyways, I had a lot of fun this summer and I hope to be back again next year.  I will definitely miss everyone that I met and will always remember this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment