Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 8, 2014

Final Day

I apologize I haven't blogged in a while. I've been extremely busy lately.
I've been working on my research paper over the course of the week and I'm finished now. It took a lot of hard work and thought put into it. On Tuesday, we went to Bayer and I had a lot of fun. I learned that they make car parts, plastics, etc. I found that to be interesting. I would love to visit there again to see more about how the machines work. We had to present our posters once again. I was a little nervous at first. A lot of people came up to talk to me, but I liked explaining my project to others.

   On Wednesday, we had an admissions meeting. I showed up a little late, but it was very beneficial. I really am thinking about going to college here at Duquesne. I am definitely going to apply.

    I've had an awesome summer. I never thought I would meet such wonderful people. I never thought I would learn so much in such a short amount of time. I will cherish all of the memories I have made here. I am really sad that this is the last day...no more waking up early! but I really will miss everyone so much. It won't be the same without everyone! This has been the best summer by far. I am so proud of myself for coming so far. Juggling this, Kennywood, living with my cousin, and other things, I am so glad I have been able to adjust to everything and deal with it all. It really was a stressful, busy summer, but I accomplished more than I could ever imagine and I couldn't be more proud of myself.

"I will not say I failed 1000 times, I will say that I discovered 1000 ways that can cause failure" -Thomas Edison

GOODBYE PROJECT SEED! IT HAS BEEN AN HONOR, I LOVE YOU ALL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment