Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 8, Summary

     Wasn't much of a day for me because I mostly prepared myself for my meeting at the end of the day.  I had to present my project again  to prepare for my presentation the next day with the SEED group.  I also had to read an article that was similar experiment to mine so that I could reference my work from theirs.  Most of the work was revising my beamer after having my mentor editing it a few times.  To get started with my future work I had to upload the bovine pancreas beta-trypsin complex with benzamidine again but this time to modify the benzamidine ligand into a para-fluorbenzamidine which basically the same structure except that there is a fluorine on the other ligand.  This file will help me with finding the binding free energy when I put it into to CHARMM the next day or maybe the day after.

No comments:

Post a Comment