Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July 2, Summary

          I immediately started on my blog challenge when i got here today because I did not want to repeat the same thing from last week and wait till the last day.  It took me a while to think of the questions but once I got it down I quickly went to interview one of the graduate students in my lab group, Riley Workman. It was pretty fun interviewing Riley as I got to learn a lot more about him.  Later, my mentor Bern told me to investigate the input files I was running and check out the .dcd and .psf files on VMD.  I needed to observe the trajectory in VMD ad those files were the coordinates.  I also needed to make sure that the output files had a normal termination instead of an abnormal termination which would mean a error.  Some extra stuff I did today was adding on to my beamer and working on my CHARMM tutorial.  I didn't do much today because  I was mostly working on my blog challenge, but that will change for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment