Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day 14 Summary- Cheyeanne Perez

         Today I was really nervous for my SEED group presentation, but after I presented and everyone complimented me on how well I did the nervousness died down and I was proud. I was proud that I improved so much from yesterdays meeting. I knew almost exactly what I wanted to say for each slid and I explained everything properly using the right words and descriptions. It was a big transformation from the last presentation because I was not extremely nervous and I stayed calm so I could present and do my best for now, until I try to improve more for my next presentation. Other than presenting I haven't really done anything besides focus on my presentation and finished typing my blog challenge, but I feel it was a very successful day. I cant wait to present again and show my results and improvements.


Have a good holiday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment